Stelex Engineering Limited
Stelex Engineering Limited is the sole supplier and manufacturer of the original Hercules Trommel. Machines are offered from 250 TPH - 1500 TPH in a range of static, mobile and tracked models.
Hercules Trommels, the premier name in heavy-duty Trommel Screens, has established itself as the single source for the roadstone, civil engineering, mining and recycling industries worldwide through many years of product analysis and continuous development of their product range. This allows us to offer a wide range of machines to suit most project requirements.
All trommels are designed for many years of trouble-free operation with minimum maintenance required.
All aspects from design to manufacture are carried out within our own facilities in the UK. This allows us to modify the design of the trommels if required to suit the individual project details.
Hercules Trommels places great emphasis on its product excellence and service with steel fabrications manufactured to the highest international standards.
The trommel design allows for easy shipping using standard methods to anywhere in the world.
Agents are positioned around the world to provide full support.
- High throughput
- Large feed sizes
- Large barrel apertures
- ‘Live Drive’ steel rollers with hydraulic motors or chain drive system for the barrel rotation
- Variable barrel speed to deliver the ideal screening results
- Heavy duty reciprocating feeder
- Variable feeder speed to deliver the ideal feed rate
- Various feed hopper capacity options
- Fully-welded unique barrel design to work in the harshest environments
- Electric hydraulic or diesel hydraulic power options
- Concrete wall or steel skid frame mounting options
- No permanent operator required
- Low maintenance required
Quarry overburden cleanup
Blasted,ripped or as dug material
Removing fines prior to crushing
Sea defence stone/Rip Rap
Contaminated wet, dry or dirty material
No pegging problems/self cleaning
Waste material Recycling
Prees Industrial Estate
Other News Articles
The Hercules HT182C heavy duty trommel screen, manufactured in Shropshire … Read Full Article
Saint-Gobain’s Formula arm in the UK has awarded a five-year contract to D… Read Full Article
Stelex Construction Equipment Ltd have expanded their existing range of st… Read Full Article