- Two new loading shovels have been supplied to James Jones & Sons Ltd for the company’s log handling activities at its Mosstodloch and Lockerbie sites, located in the north-east and south-west border areas of Scotland...... Read Full Article
- Hertfordshire based Robert Swann first set up on his own in 1989, initially as a self-drive plant hire business. His very first machine was a 2.5 tonne Nissan mini excavator which proved to be rather unreliable and as Robert jokingly commented, &l... Read Full Article
- LK Construction, the operated plant hire and ground works contractor, renowned for its archaeological excavation expertise, has bolstered its fleet with the purchase of three Bell Equipment B20E Articulated Dump Trucks, all within 16 months.... Read Full Article
- Volvo SMT have supplied ten new Volvo EC140E excavators fully kitted with Miller Scoop buckets and PowerLatch couplers to Gordon Bow Plant Hire Ltd.
Volvo SMT have supplied ten new Volvo EC140E excavators fully kitted with Miller Scoop buckets and PowerLatch couplers to Gordon Bow Plant Hire Ltd.Based in West Lothian, Scotland, Gordon Bow Plant Hire Ltd. have recently rejuvenated their fleet, and this recent purchase comes as part of their £5M investment programme.The new fourteen tonne excavators all kitted with Miller att... Read Full Article
- LiuGong Held First Global Customer Event in Liuzhou, Building Successful Business together with Customers
LiuGong Held First Global Customer Event in Liuzhou, Building Successful Business together with CustomersToday, LiuGong held it’s 1st Global Customer Day in Liuzhou with the theme of “Building Our Business Together”. In this 2-day event, more than 300 guests, customers, key accounts and dealers from 41 countries gathered together to... Read Full Article