Business Development Manager - England
Reporting to the Director of Business Development – UK & Ireland
WE ARE CDE.
HERE TO CREATE OUR BEST WORLD, A TON AT A TIME.
Sand is a finite resource, and it’s running out. Today, population growth and the pace of progress means the world is devouring sand like never before – 50 billion tonnes a year globally. This demand is unsustainable. Together with our customers we have already diverted over 100 million tonnes of waste material from landfill and put it back into the materials market for use in construction; protecting sand & aggregates in areas where natural material reserves are in decline and enabling production to happen closer to markets. We are minimising environmental impact and laying the foundations for the circular economy.
At CDE we work across the natural processing and waste recycling sectors, in five regions, to pioneer industry-leading, world-changing engineering solutions. Our headquarters are in Northern Ireland, and we have offices in the USA, Australia, Austria, and Brazil. For over 30 years we have relentlessly innovated and co-created wet processing solutions – completing over 2,000 global projects – and we’re only getting started. Our purpose is to create our best world, a ton at a time; empowering our customers to transform their materials into valuable resources for the betterment of people, planet, and their bottom lines.
Discover more about life at CDE www.cdegroup.com
Reporting the Business Development Director – UK and Ireland; this role will have significant input into the success of CDE in the UK region. They will aid the specific development of the market in England, as well as have responsibility for the delivery of annual sales targets and broader business development.
- this job description is not exhaustive as other duties may be required to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- Uncapped Commission
- Opportunity to travel globally
- Competitive salary
- Progression opportunities within a global business
- Company Car and comprehensive benefits
- Working for an industry leader and premium brand with direct to market approach.
- Achieve revenue targets and business objectives within the region.
- Build customer relationships, rapport and trust to effectively manage the full sales cycle including the negotiations on major projects.
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads in an effective and structured manner.
- Be familiar with direct to end user selling and capable of building a pipeline efficiently.
- Effectively manage long consultative selling cycles for capital equipment as well as fulfilling shorter term customer requirements.
- Identification, profiling, analysis and implementation of new business opportunities in the nominated market.
- Adherence to the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Any other duties within reason and capability associated with this role.
CDE is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all countries and backgrounds.
Desirable criteria may be used for shortlisting. The Company reserves the right to vary criteria at the shortlisting stage.