Versatility and cross-compatibility with Sandvik’s unique modular hanging screen
Sandvik’s new double deck modular hanging screen enables customers to produce two screened products and recirculate any oversize back into the crusher. Some of the unique benefits of this new modular hanging screen include; its ability to be adapted quickly for operation in open or closed circuit configurationsIt features a patent pending adjustment system that allows the screen to be quickly reconfigured to produce one single sized finished product, or two sized finished products, depending upon the customer’s demands at that time. Whereby the screen is hydraulically repositioned to create a single deck hanging screen using the top deck as a breaker deck without the need for a screen mesh removal.The oversize conveyor may be hydraulically rotated for material stockpiling (90°) of up to three products on the ground, or removal (180°). The tail section can be raised hydraulically to give improved ground clearance for transport when loading or unloading.
The complete modular hanging screen can be installed or removed from the plant in less than 30 minutes without the need for any lifting equipment on site.
Our patent pending hanging screen option delivers multi-functionality as a 1, 2 or 3-way split screener offering unrivalled flexibility to our customers.
Key benefits which make it stand apart from others in the market today:
- Modular - Fully self contained, detachable and stand alone without the use of additional lifting equipment.
- Versatile - Hydraulically configurable to 4 different processing positions.
- Cross-compatible – 2-Series crushers utilize the same unit. Available on Sandvik QI442 Impactor, QH332 and QS332 cone crushers.
- Quick set-up - Attachment or removal of the hanging screen unit to produce either open circuit or closed circuit set-up can be achieved in less than 30 minutes.
- Unique design - Patent pending post screen adjustment system.
- Safe and environmentally friendly - Quick release couplings ensure minimal leakage and prevent contamination to the environment.
- Efficient screening - Boasts an impressive screening area of 108ft squared, split over the 2 decks in 1 machine.
- With no independent transfer conveyor required for bottom deck discharge.
Through continuing investment in R&D and being part of a truly global company, Sandvik Mobiles will be leading the way in the development of innovative products to exceed our customer requirements.