The next generation Terex Finlay 694+ Inclined Screen engineered from feedback from high production producers
The next generation 694+ inclined screen has been engineered based on feedback from high production producers looking for a dependable and reliable portable screening solution.
High energy screening solution
The new high energy screenbox features three full size 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) decks and has been engineered to produce a more aggressive screening motion for processing fine, sticky and dirty material with ease in quarrying, mining, sand and gravel, coal, woodchip and topsoil applications. In total the screenbox provides a screening area of 28m2 (301ft2) for high tonnage capacity.
Design updates for rapid onsite deployment.
The screenbox has been fitted with hydraulic folding catwalks as standard to enable rapid screenbox deployment. The simplified and reconfigured folding design ethos introduced on the 684 models of screeners has been carried across onto this new model for ease of onsite movement and rapid set up and tear down times.
All four product conveyors are adjustable and hydraulically fold for transport. The fourth product ‘oversize plus’ conveyor has variable tilt and side slew to accurately discharge material for recirculation and stockpiling.
Efficient and optimized power
The hydraulics system on the machine has been upgraded to provide the optimum balance of power and efficiency and the powerpack has been designed to operate at lower engine speeds to raise cost-efficiency in the long term without compromising on performance.
The model is also available with a hybrid powerpack option. The hybrid powerpack option is based upon an electric/hydraulic drive system that enable operators to connect the machine to a secondary electrical supply on site to provide even greater flexibility and energy efficiency ultimately resulting in significant fuel savings.
Advanced digital solutions
Each Terex Finlay inclined screen is factory fitted with the industry leading T-Link telematics solution. T-Link has been designed to improve productivity, efficiency and profitability for customers. In an industry first T-Link telematics is being offered with a free seven year data subscription package as standard. The award winning ‘OMNI by Terex’ can also be factory installed or retrofitted to the machine.
- New triple deck 6.1m x 1.53m (20’ x 5’) screen with full catwalk access.
- Hydraulic folding catwalks as standard for improved onsite efficiency and to enable rapid screenbox deployment.
- Maximum utilisation of three 20’ x 5’ (6.1m x 1.53m) decks provide ultra-efficient screening capacities even at small aggregate sizes.
- Simplified and reconfigured folding mechanism for the onboard product conveyors for ease of deployment and user-friendly operation.
- The fourth (oversize plus) conveyor provides variable tilt and side slew capability to accurately discharge materials for re-circulation to crushers or for stockpiling.
- Screen box angle can be hydraulically adjusted to an angle between 18°and 32°.
- T-Link telematics hardware and software along with free seven year data subscription are fitted and installed as standard.