On line Learning: Training from the comfort of your own home.
The Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology is offering remote delivery of their short courses whilst travel is suspended. Now could be the time to update your skills and learning ready for the return to work.
You may be interested in:
- Pneumatic Conveying System Design (9 – 10 June)
- Powder Handling and Flow for Additive Manufacturing (15 – 16 July)
Or wish to arrange an ‘in-company’ course on-line from a variety of subjects, including but not limited to
- Storage and Discharge of Powders and Bulk Materials
- Electrostatics in Powder Handling
- Dust Control for Processes
Sessions can be split to accommodate your requirements; the preferred method seems to be turning a 2 day course into 5 x 2 – 3 hour sessions over 5 days. You choose!
Full course details and dates for campus-based courses after September are found here
We look forward to hearing from you and arranging a course to suit your needs.
Please contact Caroline in the first instance; firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8331 8646