MB Crusher announce crusher tour
MB Crusher tour of the construction and MMT trade fairs...
It begins in January and it won't stop. It is the MB Crusher tour, a journey that will go through the main fairs in the construction and earthmoving sector, many will have a live-show with the Made in Italy units at work!
The machines represent affordable solutions for the construction site, solutions to reduce costs, solutions that generate directly from the construction site necessity, from the requests of operators who were looking for a way to reduce the costs of disposal and transport of material, fuel and personnel. Solving real issues is the motive behind the design of the MB Crusher units, with the creation of a crushing system to be applied to the heavy equipment machine already available on-site. A solution that today has also developed into a sieving, milling, handling and selection systems, also applicable to excavators, loaders, skid steers and backhoe loaders.
Why should you see MB Crusher units @work?
Because innovation is the trigger for growth. When in a construction site it feasible to crush, screen, demolish, separate and recycle the material with innovative solutions, then it is considered competitive in terms of revenue and also in terms of the circular economy.
With MB Crusher, the construction site becomes innovative: it is recycled on the spot reusing the crushed material, the use of mechanical means, the transport and management costs are reduced, the problem of landfill disposal is eliminated, the crushed material is produced on its own to the desired size.
Where can you see MB Crusher units touring?
- First stop, United States of America, Las Vegas, for the World of Concrete (from 4th to 7th of February 2020). We are waiting for you at the test field booth n. O30230 to see our equipment at work.
- The second stop in February, from 26th to 28th, where crusher buckets and MB screeners will be on display at Aquibat 2020, in France. Also in February, Friday the 28th, MB Crusher will be present at the Fachtagung Abbruch 2020, a conference dedicated to the theme of demolition organized in Berlin.
- To then return to Las Vegas for the third event of the year, one of the most important in the United States for the construction sector, featuring technological solutions for earthmoving, asphalt, aggregates, concretes, lifting, mining, public services and much more. At CONEXPO-CON / AGG 2020 - from 10th to 14th of March - MB Crusher will set up a test field at the Silver Lots 1 & 2 - S5003 stand and an inside stand in the Central Hall 3-5 nr. C31913.
- Direct flight to Verona, Italy, for the fourth stage of the tour: from 21st to 25th of March, MB Crusher equipment will be seen live at Samoter 2020 in two areas. An interior and a demo area of 400 m2. The triennial international exhibition dedicated to the world of construction machinery represents the most important appointment in Italy for a sector which, according to the latest data available from the SaMoTer-Prometeia observatory, exceeded 2.4 billion euros in exports in the first 11 months of 2017.
- Fifth stop in Saragoza, Spain, on the occasion of Smopyc 2020, the Salón Internacional de Maquinaria de Obras Públicas, Construcción y Minería: from April 1st to 4th, stand C-D 1/10.
- At the end of April, 24th & 25th the sixth stage will take place at Scotland 2020, while in May, from the 4th to the 8th, MB products will be on display at the IFAT 2020 fair in Germany (stand B4.445) and from the 26th to the 29th at Bauma CTT in Russia (stand F-2/17)
Then the tour will continue in June, in summer, in autumn, and will touch several cities and towns around the world. To find out full details, follow MB Crusher on www.mbcrusher.com and on our Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn pages.