JOB OPPORTUNITY - EXPERIENCED MECHANICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
CMB International, offers a specialised service to the quarry industry manufacturing quarry crushing and screening equipment along with on-site maintenance, repair and refurbish to existing plant produced by all other leading manufacturers. Due to successful continued growth we have the following vacancies.
EXPERIENCED MECHANICAL SERVICE ENGINEER
Based out of our Ravenstone site, the successful candidate will be required to travel to clients sites (UK and aboard) to carry out maintenance, fault finding and repair work to clients existing quarry plant equipment, as well as supporting our in-house assembly team with building of CMB equipment.
The successful candidate will be…
- Time served Crusher/Screening service engineer.
- A good working knowledge of Hydraulics and electrics an advantage.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings.
- Be able to use inspection equipment such as micrometres.
- Be self-motivated, with a positive can-do approach.
- Hold a valid Quarry Safety Passport, Slinging/Signalling and Overhead Gantry Crane certification would also an advantage.
- Hold a full UK driving Licence.
To apply, please Email your current C.V and covering letter to:
Paul Massey, HR Department
Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)1530 563600
CLOSING DATE: Monday 13th February 2017
Due to our location, the successful candidate will require their own transport to and from our works.