It’s no laughing matter when this happens at your plant….
Problems with obtaining or controlling the discharge of bulk materials is a common occurrence in many industries.
Our series of industrially focussed short courses look at the storage, handling and transportation of bulk materials, as well as the design of integrated systems to reduce downtime and running costs.
Our standard courses based in Chatham, Kent include:
- 23 January Caking and Lump Formation in Powders and Bulk Solids
- 24 January Undesired De-blending and Separation in Processes and Equipment
- 28 February Measurement of the Behavioural Properties of Powders
- 13 – 15 March Storage and Discharge of Powders and Bulk Materials
- 17 – 18 April Design of Equipment for Storing and Discharging Bulk Materials
- 22 – 24 May Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids
- 5 – 6 June Pneumatic Conveying System Design
- 7 June Rotary Valves; Design Selection and Operational Issues
- 9 – 11 October Overview of Particulate Handling Technology
- 6 – 8 November Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Solids
- 4 – 5 December Commissioning and Troubleshooting ‘Hands-on’ Pneumatic Conveying Systems
Course fees are £490 per delegate for one day / £765 per delegate for 2 days / £1185 per delegate for 3 days. Discounts are available for multiple attendances – please see website for details. Delegate numbers are restricted to allow the discussion of operational problems with other attendees and the course presenter/s.
All of these courses can also be delivered at your place of work on a date to suit you. Course fees start from £205 per person per day.
For our full range of courses and services please visit www.bulksolids.com
+44 20 0331 8646