ECCO Announces New Website Launch
ECCO, a worldwide leader in commercial vehicle safety solutions, has announced today the launch of its newly revamped website. This newly redesigned website offers quick and easy access to essential information and features that offer a more comprehensive understanding of the Company’s innovative products and services.
ECCO is inviting visitors to explore its new website that has been designed to provide the ultimate user-friendly experience with improved navigation and functionality throughout, allowing customers to access detailed product information and videos.
The new website has a clean uncluttered design, improved functionality and enhanced rich content focused on the Company’s mission to provide the best customer service of the most innovative safety and warning products.
“We are excited about our new website launch and the robust information it provides for customers, partners and media to better understand ECCO’s expansive line of safety solutions for the countless amount of industries and customers served. We believe that this new site will allow our visitors to have a very informative experience as we continue to grow and increase our market presence. Creating a simplified, engaging customer experience was the primary focus of the new website,” said Marium Ali Director of Marketing and Product Management at ECCO Safety Group EMEA. “The new website perfectly aligns with our new bespoke premises in Leeds, the European Headquarters,” added Ms Ali.
The website boasts many features including:
- Industry-specific product selection. It has never been easier to find the products ECCO customers need to create a fully customised safety solution tailored to fit their vehicle.
- Optimised search function. Users can now search by vehicle, industry, voltage, lightbar length, approvals and much more.
- Simple navigation. Searching for ECCO products can be done with the click of the mouse. Easy-to-find solutions are easily accessible from different categories and via the search function
- Resource centre. Search through application photos, data sheets and product literature.
- Learn more about ECCO and browse the site by visiting www.eccoesg.co.uk