Bosch hits the road with connected hydraulics UK tour
A UK Tour, kicking off in June 2017, aims to bring design engineers and service engineers up to speed with a range of modern hydraulic technologies, including connected hydraulics, fluid management and fluid competence and servicing.
The 17 tonne 40 foot truck trailer will be equipped with a range of exhibits and live demonstrations including pumps, motors, valves and cylinders, along with control and engineering software, compact power units, motion control equipment, variable speed pumps, Hägglunds drives, sensors and filter technology. The truck is also equipped with an interactive presentation area, with details of different hydraulic applications and virtual showroom.
The truck will be manned by trained engineers ready to offer visitors advice on all aspects of using, upgrading and maintaining hydraulic equipment.
The tour, which will run for 10 days from Monday 5th June to Friday 16th June, will call at eight different public locations across the UK, including Rotherham, Cirencester, Sunderland, Aberdeen, Strathclyde, Leeds, Coventry and St Neots. Opening times for each location are 10am to 3pm.
The exact location for each stop is:
- Tuesday 6th June – Bosch Rexroth Cirencester
- Wednesday 7th June – Neilson Hydraulics, Rotherham
- Friday 9th June – AMAP Sunderland
- Monday 12th June – AECC Aberdeen
- Tuesday 13th June – AFRC Strathclyde,
- Wednesday 14th June – Oddy Hydraulics, Leeds
- Thursday 15th June – AMTC, Coventry
- Friday 16th June – Bosch Rexroth, St Neots