World's Leading Trade Fair for Water, Sewage, Waste and Raw Materials Management
07. - 11. Sep 2020 | Messe München
- A platform for innovations
3,305 exhibitors attend the World's Leading Trade Fair for Environmental Technologies to showcase their pioneering technologies, innovations, and strategies and solutions tailored to meet the requirements of the market in question.
- Attendance of all companies relevant to the industry
As the industry platform for innovations, attending IFAT as a trade visitor will give you the chance to meet with the entire industry—ranging from a system provider operating on a global scale to highly specialized medium-sized enterprises.
- Presentation of the entire range of environmental technology products available
IFAT covers the areas of water, sewage, waste, and raw materials management, so as a trade visitor you will receive a comprehensive overview.
- High-quality supporting program
The unique supporting program at IFAT makes it a trade fair of opinion, discovery, experience, knowledge, and vision, with platforms being provided by the forums that include special country-.specific events, talks by specialists, podium discussions, and company presentations. In practical live demonstrations, associations and highly professional operators show-case machines, systems, and vehicles in action.
- Inspirational and spectacular live demonstrations at IFAT
Complex processes are brought to life during practical live demonstrations:
• End-of-life Vehicle Recycling (BDSV)
• Demonstration Days: Biomass Preparation Technology (VDMA)
• Demonstration Days: Minerals Preparation Technology (VDMA)
• Piper Fitting Challenge (DVGW / rbv)
• Truck in Action (VAK)
• Water Treatment and Flood Control (THW)
• Water Skills—Professional Competitions (DWA)