United Kingdom Sales Manager
- Closing Date:
- 31st January 2020
MDS International prides itself in being the manufacturer of one of the largest and technically advanced trommels in the world. Our most notable models of M412, M515, M615 and M820 are being used globally to screen materials. The company serves to provide solutions in the Quarrying, Mining, Sea Defence and Recycling sectors. We are growing as the demand for our machines increases and therefore need an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed team to deliver to our customers.
An opportunity has risen for a UK Sales Manager that will be the lead for our sales within the region. The UK Sales manager will be responsible for direct sales in UK. The role is an exciting opportunity for the suitable person to take on a challenging role of driving forward sales and growing our market share in the region. All candidates must be resident in mainland UK (England, Wales & Scotland).
The position comes with a competitive salary and is accompanied by commission and benefits. Suitable applicants with sales experience in heavy machinery should forward their CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Identify new business opportunities and follow up new leads.
- Engage in direct sales across the whole country.
- Follow up existing leads and build working relationships.
- Manage all sales activities in United Kingdom. This includes phone calls and direct customer visits and drive interest for our machines and increase sales.
- Liaise with International Marketing & Sales Manager and plan and attend relevant Trade Shows and Exhibitions to promote MDS and generate sales leads.
- Provide after sales support to customers.
Skills, Experience & Knowledge
- Based in Mainland United Kingdom (EU or UK National) (Critical)
- Have a proven sales background within a Heavy Machinery in Quarry, Aggregates or Crushing & Screening Sector.
- Minimum 3 years of direct sales experience (preferably B2B).
- Experience of working to and exceeding targets and have a passion for delivering results.
- Commercially minded, enjoys having big strategic conversations as well as getting stuck in to make sales happen. Sales focused, targets and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills: Able to communicate across all levels both written and orally, able to negotiate and influence others.
- Stakeholder Management skills: able to have healthy working relationships with all key stakeholders.
What we offer
- Negotiable Competitive Salary dependent on experience + Commission per sale made.
- Car, Phone, Laptop and Travel expenses covered.
- Full Time Position.