Bucket Crusher MB
- 09 May 2012
- Product News
Perfect for on-site crushing of inert materials and the first one of its kind to be introduced on the market, the MB Crusher Bucket is a piece of equipment that works by taking advantage of the hydraulic system of the excavators to which it is fitted.
It has many areas of applications: from building demolitions in general, to the requalification of former industrial and urban areas to the processing of excavation materials, from the earth movement sector to road works, from quarries to mines, from environmental reclamation to applications on rocky soil.
• It crushes all types of demolition materials
• It crushes materials directly on site
• It reduces the use of mechanical pieces of equipment
• It solves the problem of having to dispose of demolition materials by taking them to a dump
• It eliminates all leasing costs
• It cuts down on transportation and management costs
• It is comfortable, simple to use and fast
• Suited for small and large worksites
• It allows materials to be recycled, resulting in significant savings
The size of output materials can be determined within the range indicated in the data sheet provided here below.
IT CUTS DOWN ON COSTS RELATED TO ...
...crushing, in terms of time and energy
...disposal and procurement
IT REDUCES TIMES RELATED TO ...
...installation and instant use of the machine
...operations, allowing the crushed material to be reused right away
...crushing, since it can be used directly at all worksites, even small ones
MB S.p.A. offers 4 crusher bucket models, available for a wide range of excavators:
BF60.1: the smallest of the range, for small jobs and small excavators
BF70.2: the second model manufactured by MB, for small to medium-sized crushing jobs.
BF90.3: the legendary model, ideal for excavators with weight ranging from 20 to 28 tons.
BF120.4: this is the largest model of the range, designed for working in large worksites
HER BUCKET MODEL BF 60.1 BF 70.2 BF 90.3 BF 120.4
RECOMMENDED ECRUSXCAVATOR (Ton) >=8 >=14 >=20 >=28
LOAD CAPACITY (m3) 0,50 0,60 0,80 1,00
BUCKET LOADING OPENING (mm) L 600 H 450 L 700 H 550 L 900 H 510 L 1200 H 510
CRUSHER OUTPUT ADJUSTMENT (mm) >=15 <=100 >=15 <=120 >=15 <=120 >=15 <=120
WEIGHT (Ton) 1,5 2,25 3,5 4,9
SCREENING BUCKET MB-S
Perfect for the selection of natural materials, both before and after the crushing phase, the MB-S screening buckets reduce crushing times by up to 60%, consequently allowing you to salvage materials suited to the type of job being carried out and to manage them in the best way possible.
• Primary selection of scrap material, demolition material, filling material for excavations, and material resulting from the reclamation of rocky soil
• Selection of pebbles in waterways
• Cleaning of beaches
• A crucial piece of equipment in all situations were smaller pieces need to be obtained
Available in three models that differ in terms of size and weight, the MB-S screening buckets can be installed on all excavator models.
MB-S14 Screening Bucket
The smallest of the range, suited for excavators weighing from 10 to 20 tons, it is perfect for screening natural materials, both before and after the crushing phase.
MB-S18 Screening Bucket
Perfect for excavators from 20 to 35 tons, it is used to select natural materials (riverbed materials, quarry residue, dry soil)
MB-S23 Screening Bucket
The largest of the range as well as the largest screening bucket in the world: absolutely one-of-a-kind, it can be fitted to excavators from 35 tons on up.
Description U/M MB-S14 MB-S18 MB-S23
WEIGHT kg 1100 1850 3750
CAPACITY m3 1,2 2,4 4,7
GRILLE DIAMETER mm 1200 1600 2000
EXCAVATOR WEIGHT (recommended) ton 10-20 20-35 >35