Official launch of Recycling.com at RWM
- 16 September 2012
- Company & Industry News
Starting today, the recycling industry will have a revolutionary new way of trading, with the official launch of Recycling.com at the RWM Exhibition in Birmingham, England.
Recycling.com is the secure global online trading platform for the recycling industry that makes trading materials such as paper, plastics, ferrous and non-ferrous metals vastly more transparent, efficient and provides the ability to secure better prices for both buyers and sellers.
The trading platform has several unique features:
- Thorough screening of applications to ensure only reputable and creditworthy companies can participate
- High level of flexibility in selecting the universe of potential buyers and sellers
- Competitively priced third party services including freight forwarding, cargo insurance and financing to aid completion of transactions
- A multi-lingual support team
- Highly secure storage and transmission of data on a UK based dedicated server
According to Mark Baij, Chief Executive of Recycling.com: "The website went live to a selected number of invited companies in July and has received an enthusiastic response with around 20 companies already signed up without any marketing.Recycling.com has an experienced management team from across a range of relevant sectors and business disciplines such as waste management, logistics, customer services, operations, IT and finance. We are pleased to give all visitors to our stand at RWM the opportunity to join the new trading revolution with a free membership until the end of 2012."
The global recycling market is worth over $200 billion per year and still growing, with a strong trend toward international trading. Recycling.com gives its members direct access to an ever growing network of partners, removing the need to use middlemen and giving both buyers and sellers greater transparency and better prices.