Terex Finlay will be exhibiting I-110RS Horizontal Impact Crusher at Intermat 2012.
- 21 March 2012
- Company & Industry News
The Terex® Finlay I-110RS horizontal impact crusher is designed to offer operators and contractors both excellent reduction and high consistency of product shape for performance in recycling and quarrying applications.
With tracked mobility this machine is capable of working in the most demanding of environments and features a rapid set-up time and excellent throughput capacity.
The Terex® Finlay I-110RS features a 1000mm x 1000mm (40" x 40") hydrostatic drive impact chamber with variable speed offering. The advanced electronic control system monitors and controls the speed of the rotor and regulates the heavy duty vibrating feeder (VGF) with integrated pre-screen to maintain a consistent feed of material into the impact chamber while maintaining optimal crushing conditions.
The Terex® Finlay I-110RS tracked impact crushers provides the versatility of a crush¬ing and screening plant on one machine. Based on the Terex® Finlay I-110 the ma¬chine features an innovative quick 3660mm x 1520mm (12' x 5')
double deck screen for sizing and recirculating oversize material back to the crushing chamber. The sizing screen can be quickly detached for applications that do not require resizing or recirculation of materials for further processing.
Material from the pre-screen can be diverted to a stock pile via the optional by-pass conveyor, or it may join the crushed product on the main belt. Standard hopper capacity is 5m³ (6.5 yd³), but folding hydraulic extensions are available.
The machine features a heavy duty chassis, with convenient access points and ladders to all service areas.
Startup time for the Terex® Finlay I-110RS is minimal, with the machine ready for crushing in less than 5 minutes. The heavy duty crawler tracks, and optional radio remote control unit, make on site mobility very easy.
Additional benefits include the under pan feeder with stainless steel liners and hydraulic assist apron adjustment.
The Terex® Finlay I-110RS is powered by a Tier 4i Scania DC9 70A 257kW (350Hp).
• Fully hydraulic assisted apron setting features makes adjustment of the aprons convenient and efficient.
• Heavy duty vibrating feeder (VGF) with integrated pre-screen removes dirt fines and sizes bypass material for reprocessing.
• Under crusher vibratory plate feeder with stainless steel liners aids material discharge flow and reduces under crusher blockages.
• On board 3660mm x 1520mm (12' x 5') double deck sizing screen passes oversize material back to the chamber via the on-board recirculating conveyor.
• The fines conveyor and screen can be hydraulically lowered for ease of service access and mesh changes. The onboard fi nes conveyor has a high discharge height of 3200mm (10' 6") for stockpiling or further processing by a secondary screener