Practical Checkweighing Calculations
- 19 December 2011
- Company & Industry News
The latest educational webinar from METTLER TOLEDO has been produced to help manufacturers understand how to use basic checkweighing calculations to tighten production processes and cut costs.
“Using Weight Measurement to Improve Your Product and Processes” discusses the factors which contribute to the overall variation in a process, a product and the measurement itself. The online seminar focuses on how you can use the tools you have at hand to simultaneously reduce your cost and improve your product. Learn best practice methods to reduce giveaway, prevent faulty product from being shipped and ensure the product count is correct.
The webinar covers the following areas in detail:
- Understanding checkweigher terminology and calculations
- Understanding what causes variations in products and processes
- Understanding what causes variations in weight measurements
- The cost of not understanding how a checkweigher works
- Practical examples to cut costs and reduce product giveaway
For more details, and to view the webinar for free, visit our website.
Mettler Toledo Ltd
64 Boston Road
LE4 1AW UK
T: 0116 235 7070