Keestrack shows the latest mobile crushing & screening equipment
- 19 August 2011
- Company & Industry News
Belgium based Keestrack Group, together with their German distributor Oppermann & Fuss GmbH, present their latest developments of track mobile crushing and screening equipment at Steinexpo 2011 in Niederoffleiden, Germany.
At display are the Galion cone crusher, a novelty, as well as the re-designed Argo jaw crusher and the new Novum scalping screen with the removable middle fraction conveyor.
KEESTRACK's track mobile cone crusher, the GALION, features:
- High quality crushing unit with a capacity of approx. 200t/h
- A quick release system allowing the feed hopper to be interchanged with a pre-screen unit
- Available with a secondary 2-deck screenbox of 4500 x 1500 mm in closed circuit
OMTRACK SPA , a member of the Keestrack Group shows the long time proven but re-designed and modernized ARGO at the Keestrack booth. This jaw crusher is equipped with the by OMTRACK patented Non-Stop System (NSS) to ensure a continuous process while protecting the crusher from un-crushable feeds.
The new ARGO (1000 x 600 mm) features:
- True transport weight below 30mt
- Hydraulic height adjustable magnet separator
- Longer output conveyor to load direct on a screen without a ramp
- Improved cubical material output shape
- Improved performance
- Stage 3A, John Deere engine
New in Keestrack's range of track mobile screening machines is the Diesel- electrical powered 4 split Explorer 1800.
- Diesel electric drive unit with 60kVa genset
- Switchable to external power source
- Variable speed adjustments by frequency inverters
- IFM control unit inter-connectable to inline production equipment
Keestrack Group together with Oppermann & Fuss GmbH are inviting to the upcoming Steinexpo where you'll be updated on the complete Keestrack product range of track mobile crushing and screening equipment.