- 12 April 2011
- Product News
Precisionscreen are bringing back by popular demand the all in one crushing and Screening plant appropriately called the GLADIATOR.
Material is fed into the generous hopper where it travels to the large 15x5 Triple deck screenbox for separation of fines and aggregate. The over size is then transported in a closed loop to the 1010 Impactor for resizing. This is an excellent machine for recycling concrete and road profilings. It is also perfect for the operator on the move and can be used in quarries as a secondary crushing unit and aggregate separator. Ample access around the machine aids servicing and maintenance.
The Gladiator can be fed direct by a Jaw Crusher and produce three different sized products. The machine also has the versatility to make a roadbase product if required.
The Gladiator features:
- 2 Bearing Screen Box with 15'x5' 3 deck
- Increased Screening Angle built into bottom deck screen
- 1010 Hazemag Impact Chamber
- 1 on board radial stockpiler with chevron belting (800mm)
- 1 on board return stockpiler with chevron belting (800m)
- 1 on board fixed fines discharge conveyor Tail (800mm)
- 1 on board fixed stockpiler with chevron belting (650mm)
- Quick release screen section on high impact zone of top deck
- Hydraulic screen angle adjustment
- Road towable chassis
- Deutz BF6M1015 diesel engine c/w engine shut down protection system.214kw@2100RPM
The Gladiator was at the top of its class for a long time and Precisionscreen believes it can get there again. The demand for all in one crushing and screening solutions is on the rise as end users can achieve excellent results even with restrictions on time, space and budgets. The Gladiator is the crushing andscreening answer with so many versatile options it can adapt to individual requirements and will utilisethe latest advancements available.
You donít have to be in the roman coliseum to see a true Gladiatorin action, Precisionscreen is bringing it into 2011.