Sand Processing is just one of the many applications that the new Powerscreen® Aggwash is capable of!
- 12 July 2010
- Product News
The Powerscreen® Aggwash is a new mobile wash plant that brings together for the first time rinsing, screening, scrubbing and sand washing capabilities on a single transportable chassis. Primarily designed for the processing of construction & demolition waste but equally suited to virgin material applications, the Aggwash is capable of producing 4 grades of aggregate and up to two grades of sand at up to 60 tonnes per hour. Electrically powered and delivered pre-wired, it lends itself to operations in built-up areas that are subject to noise or emission controls.
Drawing on its mobility and versatility in operation, the Aggwash is the ideal addition to any small to medium sized multi-site operator or contractors' fleet.
- Rinsing, screening, scrubbing and sand processing on a single transportable chassis
- Production of 4 grades of gravel and up to two grades of sand
- Removal of trash and ferrous metals
- Electrically powered and delivered pre-wired complete with PLC unit
- Heavy duty robust construction, ideal for rugged operating environments
- Quick set-up time (approximately 1 day)
- Remote greasing to all bearings
- Environmentally friendly with zero exhaust emissions
A key design feature of the Aggwash is its ability to offer operators the flexibility to quickly and easily re-locate a complete wash plant operation, thereby eliminating the need for machinery duplication. Additionally the Aggwash also allows operators to work in space and emission constrained sites because of its compact size and zero exhaust emissions.
The Aggwash is capable of producing 5 saleable products and 1 trash product, these typically include:
- Ferrous metal
- 0-5mm sand
- 5-10mm aggregate
- 10-20mm aggregate
- 20-40mm aggregate
Polyurethane screen meshes can be easily changed to produce different grades of stone as required.
The PowerscreenTM Aggwash is now available through the UK distributor: