CaterpillarŪ will display technological innovations at Intermat 2009
- 15 February 2009
- Product News
Caterpillar, together with its French dealer Bergerat Monnoyeur, will be showcasing its newest technological innovations at Intermat 2009, at Parc des Expositions in Paris-Villepinte, France, from 20 to 25 April 2009.
The Caterpillar stand, built around the theme "Your Success. Our Commitment.", will display the latest technology and sustainable solutions in the industry. Close to 40 models from the smallest machines to large quarry equipment along with more than 40 work tools will be exhibited in an area of 4,200 mē in Hall 5B.
With the future success of its customer in mind, the center of the Caterpillar stand will be dedicated to an Innovation Center. This area showcases sustainable, groundbreaking solutions for operator, fuel and job site management efficiency; solutions that reduce the impact of Caterpillar products on the environment throughout their lifecycle while maintaining productivity. In particular it incorporates
- first-ever electric drive track-type tractor D7E consuming up to 20 percent less fuel while increasing the productivity by 10 percent
- high efficiency drive train model for wheel loaders drastically reducing the fuel consumption in the future
- joystick steering of M-series motor graders enhancing efficient operation and reducing operator fatigue
- concept of Connected Worksite providing customers with real time asset and project management while optimizing operations and productivity through
- AccuGrade machine control and guidance system saving fuel and boosting productivity
- remote asset management solution Product Link maximizing machine uptime and reducing cost
As always, the Caterpillar stand will include a dedicated exhibit area to all industries it serves. This year, a special attention will be given to the general construction products; 14 products with a variety of work tools demonstrate the versatility and flexibility of the smaller Caterpillar machinery.
The exhibit will also showcase the unmatched product support and customer services that Caterpillar and its dealers deliver. In addition, visitors to the stand will see displays and information about Cat Certified Used, Cat Financial, The Cat Rental Store and Cat Merchandise.