- 10th February 2017
- CMB International Ltd
CMB International, offers a specialised service to the quarry industry manufacturing quarry crushing and screening equipment, provide on-site service and maintenance and bespoke fabrications. Due to successful continued growth we have the following vacancies.
FABRICATOR / WELDER required
We are seeking enthusiastic and competent candidates for the role of fabricator / welder within our successful and expanding team. The chosen candidate will be mainly workshop based but from time to time may be required to assist our service engineers on-site with maintenance activities.
The successful candidate for this role should have the following attributes:
- Fully proficient with fabrication / welding techniques and methods.
- Fully proficient with the use of MIG and Strick welding plants.
- Be able to understand and interpretation of technical drawings.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- •Be self-motivated, with a positive can-do approach.
- Hold a valid Quarry Safety Passport, Slinging/Signalling and Overhead Gantry Crane certification would also an advantage.
- Hold a full UK driving Licence.
To apply, please Email your current C.V and covering letter to:
Paul Massey, HR Department
Email: email@example.com Tel: +44 (0)1530 563600
CLOSING DATE: Monday 20th February 2017
Due to our location, the successful candidate will require their own transport to and from our works