Summit Recycling is a division of the multiple award winning plastics ancillary provider Summit Systems Ltd. Created to provide a specific service in the response to the increasing demand for reycycling solutions from both plastics and other materials processors.
In common with the processing equipment supplied by their core business, Summit Recycling Machinery has the freedom of being able to integrate the best equipment for the job. Sourcing from the world's leading recycling technologies, we give customers freedom of choice and confidence in an experienced, dedicated team. At this year's RWM Show we exhibited size reduction equipment; such as Shredders and Granulators from the world renowned manufacturer Zerma and washing, drying, sorting and transportation machinery from Heilig, Bezner and B+B.
Summit Recycling offer reclaim solutions from beside the press granulation of production waste right through to the sorting and reprocessing of post consumer waste on a very large scale.
Sourcing from the world's leading recycling technologies, we give customers freedom of choice and confidence in an experienced, dedicated team.
Summit Recycling is a division of the multiple award winning, ancillary equipment supplier Summit Systems. For over 20 years Summit Systems have been supplying ancillary equipment to the plastics industry, including Shredders, Granulators and Material Handling equipment.
Summit Recycling specialises in the reclaim market, whilst continuing to maintain the exceptional standards of the Summit Group.
- A genuine 24 hour/7 day week service promise - we were pioneers of this service and we are still the most trusted provider.
- An in excess of Â£2 million spares stockholding here in the UK. Most Spares orders placed by 3pm can be delivered the next day.
- A wholly UK owned company able to provide whichever equipment is the absolute best for each customers needs. No one dictates to us which machinery we must offer.
- Preventative Maintenance Contracts available on all equipment. You can keep your investment in the optimum condition by allowing us to service your machines on a regular basis. We have a range of options to assure the accuracy and efficiency of your purchase.
For our video on Recycling of Shotgun Cartridges, please click here
Summit Recycling offer equipment for processing demolition and contruction waste, electronics waste, glass waste, packaging waste, plastics waste, rubber & tyre waste, wood waste. They also provide planning, project management and machinery for operations such as MRF's (Mixed Recycling Facilities) and other Waste Management operations.
Recycling Machinery Sales email@example.com
Mike Jordan Chairman Summit Group firstname.lastname@example.org
Sally Bailey PR & Marketing email@example.com
Full category listing for Summit Recycling
- Access Platforms
- Aggregate Processing Plant
- Aggregate Recycling
- Aggregate Screens
- Air Classifiers
- Bulk Materials Handling Conveyors
- Cable/Copper Wire Granulators
- Density Separation Systems
- Dryer Drums
- Dust Control
- Eddy Current Separators
- Fine Grinding - Pulverizers
- Hoppers & Silos
- Industrial Mixers & Blenders
- Machinery Guarding
- Magnetic Separators
- Material Handling
- Materials Handling & Storage - Storage Bins
- Metal Detectors
- Metal Separation Equipment
- Mixers & Blenders - Blending Systems & Equipment
- Mixers & Blenders - Mixing & Milling
- Mixers & Blenders - Mixing Granulators
- Mrf - Materials Recycling Facilities
- Overband Magnets
- Picking Stations
- Pipe Systems
- Plastic Sorting Equipment
- Pneumatic Conveyors
- Recycling And Waste Handling Conveyors
- Recycling Construction & Demolition
- Recycling Equipment & Plant
- Recycling Waste Handling
- Recycling Waste Handling - Screens
- Sack Filling Systems
- Sack Opening & Emptying
- Trommel Screens
- Used Equipment
- Vacumn Conveyors
- Washing And Dewatering - Aggregate Washing
- Waste Handling Equipment
- Waste Shredders
- Waste Sorting Systems
- Weee Recyclers
- Wood Recycling Equipment